As part of our 2022-2023 growth initiatives we are stocking fiber deep, more aggressively than at any time in our company history.
We have been known in the past for stocking some of the fiber optic patch cord basics- but as we speak multiple shipments are landing in California.
New Fiber Optic Cable choices include-
- New and improved stocking quantities on popular OM3 and OM4 configurations-
(now including LC/UPC Uniboot options also)
- New and improved stocking quantities on popular G675A1 Singlemode configurations-
( including FC/UPC builds, SC/APC builds and LC/UPC Uniboot options also)
- New stock options for pigtails including tight buffer and semi-tight LC/UPC, LC/APC, SC/UPC, SC/APC and ST/UPC G675A1 Singlemode configurations
- New stock options for pigtails including tight buffer and semi-tight LC/UPC OM3 and OM4 configurations
- New stock options for 12 color pigtails including tight buffer and semi-tight LC/UPC, LC/APC, SC/UPC, SC/APC and ST/UPC G675A1 Singlemode configurations
- New stock options for 6 color pigtails including tight buffer and semi-tight LC/UPC, LC/APC, SC/UPC, SC/APC and ST/UPC G675A1 Singlemode configurations
- New stock options for 12 color pigtails including tight buffer and semi-tight LC/UPC OM3 and OM4 configurations
- New stock options for 6 color pigtails including tight buffer and semi-tight LC/UPC OM3 and OM4 configurations
- New stock options for Adapters in multiple configurations.
Check in with your Shaxon Sales rep for pricing and availability on Fiber Optic products. You’ll be glad you did!
Dear Valued Customer,
We would like to take a moment to assure you Shaxon has taken measures to review the effect of the coronavirus (COVID-19) on our business. We will continue to offer you the best manufacturing, sales and support possible.
As a domestic manufacturer, we have options available for manufacturing and on-shore delivery times that may not be possible from strictly overseas sources currently. As of 3/18 we are still staffed in all departments although we have made the following changes-
- We have shifted as many employees as possible to working from home. This should be transparent to the customer.
- We are taking measures to follow the 6ft separation guideline in all other departments as well as eliminate any areas of common gathering.
We currently will experience some slow-down in production, shipping and receiving as we separate their work areas and change existing processes as necessary. Please keep in mind that we cannot assure that greater restrictions will not be put in place that may affect our ability to produce and ship. The situation is fluid and we will do our best to work through whatever challenges we may face.
Our service and communication will remain top notch, reach out to us for any need. We are here to help.
Let us know how we can help.
The Shaxon Team
We strive to have attentive and well trained representatives available via phone and email for our valued customers. Most of the sales team you will interface with have years of employment with Shaxon and excel at delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Copper connectivity is only part of our solution, Shaxon is proud to offer fiber optic assembly manufacturing in both California and China. We stock economically priced fiber optic cables in a variety of lengths and connector types and produce custom lengths and multi-fiber requirements to your specification.
Shaxon Industries stocks a full line of cost competitive Premise Networking products. From outlet to wiring closet we feature a variety of options and connectivity solutions. Our ability to manufacture quickly and with reasonable minimums allows us to combine the connectivity items we stock along with custom manufactured items to deliver the best solution for your specific installation.
When it comes to Custom Cable Assemblies and Wiring Products, consider Shaxon Industries your first choice for innovative product development. Our experienced teams of engineers are ready to help you design, prototype and implement your specialty requirement. Manufacturing both in California and abroad gives us the ability to expedite your prototype or first article need and then produce low or high volume orders with the best combination of lead time and cost effectiveness.
Since our inception Shaxon has specialized in the direct import of wiring harnesses, computer cable assemblies and premise network components to your dock or FOB China. Our relationships and history doing business globally let us simplify the import process for you. Reach out to us for your cable assembly or harness requirements and we will work to engineer and produce your requirement to your specifications in the most economical and timely way possible.